Candelaria Institute provides the following services
and facilities for the students.
Considered as a leraning resources center. Students
are encouraged to make full use of the services for their development.
First Aid Assistance
- First aid assistance is given tot he studetns as the need arises. A teacher is assigned to keep first aid medicines ans
kit while the adviser/subject teacher concerned would also extend help.
- In case medical attention is necessary, the student is admitted to a hospital or clinic.
Guidance and Counseling Services
- Candelaria Institute has a unique set-up, thus, guidance and counseling services function/work quite differently from
the traditional practices.
- The teacher-adviser is at the same time guidance counselor of his/her students.
- In terms of academic problems, teacher advisers can openly discuss the problem with the subject concerned. Subject teachers
concerned likewise are encouraged to report the academic standing to the teacher-adviser. This is also discussed during faculty
- In terms of emotionally/psychologically/moral problems, teachers-advisers/year level advisers take time to discuss such
problems and the subject could also be brought up to the attention of the faculty members/administration during their regular
- In terms of financial problems regarding school obligations:
- Classroom financial obligations-- the students has to settle the matter with teacher-adviser concerned.
- school fee obligation-- it is school'spolicy that such is transacted between the school cashier the student concerned.
- However, CIPTA has a fund to help distresses students financially as the need for it arises. Students who meet accidents
while attending school will be covered with insurance plan.
- As a Catholic school, it is the trust of the institution to provide religious formation to its students as a means of
concretizing the school's objectives on matters of faith and Christian value foramtion.
- Classroom lecture- Discussion on matters of faith and practices during Religious Education and Values Education or in
any subject area as the need for its arises.
- Students are encouraged to attend daily Eucharistic celebration.
- Home visit and para-liturgy services for the bereaved family of their classmates or faculty/administration.
- Financial assistance to the distressed students who are victims of natural calamities, deaths and accidents.
- During religious observance like fiesta, Christmas, feast of saints, etc., students are encouraged to give monetary gifts
or in kind as Eucharistic offerings.
- Provide a training ground for students interested in performing.
- Develop students' skills in communication and personality development.
- Inculate the value of discipline, team work, and community belongingness.
- Promote Filipino culture through songs, dances and stage plays.
- Provides equipment in performing laboratory experiments.
- Provides materials for students to explore in the field of science and technology.
- FAcilitates learning through laboratory activities.
- A resources center in information technology.
- Provides the students with basic computer education.
- Provides equipment for athletics and sports development to foster the idea of a sound mind in a sound body.
- Through athletics, the students receive training of sportmanship and camaraderie.
- Provides food services to the students, the faculty and visitors.
- Gives service to the school needs of the students at a mininum price possible.
- To keep the students inside the school campus and to avoid their exposure to hazards from outside elements.
- A gate guard is assigned to protect the students, school personnel, and all properties inside the school campus.
- Student Center
- Standby Power Generator
- Information Center
- Sound System
- Lost and Found Bulletin Board
- Basketball Court
- Potable Water System
- Audio-Visual Aids
- Transport Service
- Drainage System
- Telephone Services
- Comfort Rooms
- Photocopying Machine
- Mail Services
- Ladies' Dorm